Hello Love Birds... We hope all will be doing fine . As we know Valentines Day is celebrated on the 8th day of Valentines week and This day is dedicated to all of the lovers , as they can include not only girlfriend or boyfriend but husband , wife , fiance and those who you love alot . Means we can say this Week (Valentines Week) is only for the lovers to express their love to their partner .
We have collected a wide variety of " Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 in English " , which are latest and fresh. We wish a very Happy Valentines Day 2016 To All The Love birds In Advance :) .
Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 - Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 in English - English valentine day SMS 2016 - Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 English - English valentines day SMS 2016 - Valentine's SMS Messages Collection in English .
Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 - Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 in English - English valentine day SMS 2016 - Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 English - English valentines day SMS 2016 - Valentine's SMS Messages Collection in English .
![]() |
| Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 in English |
Happy Valentine Day SMS Messages 2016 in English
V | is for Valentine . you are my only Valentine.
A | is for I will Always be yours.
L | is for Love at its most extreme.
E | is for Everlasting love . Ecstatic love.
N | is for Never-ending love
T | is for we will Always be Together forever
I | is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N | is for Natures naughty way of saying I Love you to
E | is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .
" Even after so many years, your touch still warms me up like it
did when you came close for the first time.
If life is a song then you have filled it up with the melody
of love and compose it with tunes of happiness and immense joy.
I can be anything you want me to become but in return
I only want your love to be with me always. "
If you were my valentine I would search the endless SKIES
to find the perfect starlight that would compliment Ur EYES
and keep it in a wishing well created just for you &
filled with my desires 2 make all ur DREAMS come true.
Love cannot be bounded in any boundries of a particular day
It’s the only requirement of a person from birth to death.
Still to feel its presence and for our expressions,
we celebrate valentines day.
You are the DREAM in my SLEEP.
You are my VISION in my EYES.
You are my SMILE on my LIPS.
You are BEATS of my HEART.
You are ANGEL in my PRAYER.
You are LIGHT of my LIFE.
Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.
Don’t wait until it’s too late,
To tell someone how much you love,
How much you care. Because when they’re gone,
No matter how loud you shout and cry,
They won’t hear you anymore.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
" If you were a tear in the corner of my eye
I dare not cry for fear of losing you
I love you so much my love
People say – “Life is not a bed of roses” but honestly
I have seen no thorns in my life from the time you have come into it.
I swear..I will be there for you always, for better or worse,
for happiness or sorrow. "
Hold me in your arms and never let me go.
Kiss me on my lips but, so sweet and slow.
Tell me that you love me, but only if it is true.
Now, let me tell you something.
I'm so in love with you!
Happy Valentines Day!
Tenderness of your lips;
The fragrance of your breath;
The warmth of your embrace;
Being with you is like a dream come true.
Babe, I love you! Happy Valentines Day 2016!
My valentine,Why would I bring u chocolate when you are the treat.
My valentine,Why would I bring u flowers when your smell is what's sweet.
My valentine,Why would I buy u a card when the words can be heard through me.
My valentine,Why would I take u out some place when all I need is to see ur face.
My valentine,Why would I celebrate this on 1 special day,
When I can do it always :(
Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more hug-gable than soft toys
that's what you're
here's wishing you a valentines day
that's as special as you're
Leave it once it'll will be left forever,
Get it once it'll be yours forever,
It's nothing but LOVE,
LOVE only once and you'll be loved forever.
Happy Valentines Day
There are 4 steps to happiness:
1. You.
2. Me.
3. Our hearts
4. Eternity!
I will love you until my heart stops beating.
Love you lots...
Happy Valentine's Day Baby
Only in my dreams you exist. but when I wake up
you vanish like a ghost. Kiss me one last time before I wake up,
to my twisted reality, thats the only thing I live for,
your non-existence love. Thats all I have, thats all I have...
Happy valentines day
Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
You know why nature
made eyes in pair,
Ears in pair,
Hands in pair,
Legs in pair and
Heart single ????
Just to find its pair ...
Happy Valentine's day.
Whenever I miss U,
I wont luk for u in my dreams
or try 2 hear your voice in your msgs.
I'll just put my right hand across my chest n feel U!
The way you Laugh, makes me Smile
The way you Talk, gives me Butterflies
Everything about you, makes me Happy
Can you make me happy for the entire Lifetime by being my Valentine?
If you’re married, go and kiss your spouse If you have GF\BF, go and kiss that person And if you’re SINGLE, Kiss the ground and thank GOD!
Happy Valentines’ Day !!!
My Love Request: If I reach with my hand, will you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I come close to your lips, will you kiss me?
If I care for you, will you love me?
I want the world to know that you’re my Love.
Please Be my Valentine!
Whenever I think about ur blush skin
I lose my heart & U win
My love is rising wid D rising sun
& now I m mad & craziness has begun
Whenever I see U cry
I felt like i am going 2 die
Ur smile is like a light
Make my day fully bright
Happy Valentines Day!
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky;
The rose may kiss a butterfly;
The morning dew may kiss the grass;
But you my friend may kiss my lips!
Happy Valentines Day!
Have I told u recently
that I love you
well, just in case I didn't
today I want to say it
over and over, and over again
I love you!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Its the Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals and Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Love Songs
It's february...
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month.!
Love is Happiness of Today
Promise of Tomorrow
So this Warm Note comes to You,
To Say that Live Life with a heart full of Love
Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.
True Love Never Dies,
If it dies, It won’t rot,
If it rots, It never smell.
And if it smells, It smells like roses.
I Love you the way you are.
Love Number —>143
Love Flower—>ROSE
Love Place—>Taj Mahal
Love Day —> 14 Feb..
Love Organ —> Heart Love
Friends—> You..!!
Happy Valentines Day !
They say sugar is sweet & honey is too
but sweetheart what do I call you?
Your sexier than sexy n hotter than hot & there’s only one name for you
nd that's too good to be true.
Happy Valentines Day!
Love can be expressed in too many ways.
The One way I know is to send it across,
the distance to the person who is reading this.
Happy Valentine's Day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment